Monday, March 16, 2015

Stash Report 10

Hi everyone! 

bobbins used this week: 3
bobbins used year to  date: 31
Thread spools emptied this week: 0
Thread spools emptied year to date: 1
Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used year to date:  34 yards
Fabric added this week: 2 yards
Fabric added year to date: 13 yards
UFOs finished year to date: 6
New start year to date: 2

wow did this past week go fast, so many things happening.  but busy is good. 

I finished the top of Apple Pie by Riley Blake.  I think this UFO is about 3 years old. 


I finished 40 mini Bowties!  wow, way to go, me!  I now have 180


sorry,  this picture is only 20 of them.......

And the poinsettia and the merry stocking block for Christmas Favorites quilt. 

 

I now have the blocks finished for the first row and later today I will sew the row together.  Toni and I have both commented how fast this is going together.  It just might be it is so fun to do! 

I have this urgent feeling to start a St Pat's tablerunner or table topper.  I am trying so hard to fight it.  I do not need to start anything new.  but......  we will see....  I still have 24 hours, right? 

hugs....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....