Friday, February 28, 2014

A New Restaurant

Hi Everyone!  I love trying new restaurants!  I have heard from several people about Blue Lemon Well, let me tell you, YES!  I love it.  My friend Linda and I went to lunch there.  Linda is my Canadian friend.  Such a lovely lady.  We only got together once this trip.  Due to our adventures earlier.... 

OK, first thing we had was the butternut squash soup.  the best way to describe this is.....  hmmmmm, hmmmmm, good!  Kinda of like pumpkin pie, but in no way a dessert.  it is sweet, but a deeper, richer taste.   I would go just for the butternut squash soup. 


 
 
I ordered the chicken oriental salad.   Very good.  the dressing wasn't overly sweet, like sometimes it can be.  the chicken isn't chunky, it's more like deli sliced, thin.  I like that.  very moist and tender.  

 
Linda had the Pear, gorgonzola, chicken salad.  we tried each others salads.  Hers was very good too.  Not sure what they did to the pears.  I think there were cooked.  Again the dressing was light, but very flavorful.  

 
I would so go back again and again.  Especially for that wonderful soup.  I think I might take my Mom there next week.  I know Toni, Cyndi and Mardi would love it.  When Vicki comes the next time, I will take her there.  Maybe Bruce might want to go. And then maybe I can take.......
 
You get the picture. 
 
 
hugs....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....