Thursday, February 20, 2014

Something Fun!

are you always looking at things to help you get organized?  Me too!  somethimes things work, and sometimes they don't! 

I love the dollar store.  it's always an adventure on what you will find.  many moons ago I found some long rectangle trays.  I thought they would be great to put my cut up scraps.  Well, the trays are not very sturdy.  I always seem to bump it and there would go all my squares.... 

so, I was at the dollar store the other day.  Needed a few Valentine things.  AND pink is my favorite color.  They were 2 for $1.  I bought all they had.  I now have 6 cute little containers.  I loved them so much I went to another dollar store and bought 6 more!





A while back I bought some chalkboard contact paper. HERE  I wanted to try some different things with it.  I also bought this punch HERE  Well, I completely forgot about them until yesterday.  With chalk I wrote on the labels - 1 1/2, 2, 2 1/2, 3 1/2, 4 1/2 and 5.  So now I can place those sizes of squares into each container.  then when full, I can put them in my cabinet where I keep all those sweet squares.  Life is good!  I love it when my light bulb turns on!! 
 

 
I also bought these!  come back next week to see what I do with these! 
 


hugs......

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just LOVE when your light bulb LIGHTS? Kudos on your great finds.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....