Monday, February 17, 2014

1st Stash Report of the Year!

this is my first report of the year.  I need to close up 2013 first! 

Bobbins used year to date: 88
Thread spools emptied year to date:  11
Fabric used year to date: 116 1/4
Fabric added year to date: 178 1/8
 Net fabric add for 2013:  + 26 1/2 yards 

UFOs finished year to date: 58

Not too bad.   I am happy with this.  I really want to finish 50 UFOs for 2014.  That will get me almost caught up!  I want to stay focused.  I do not want to let it get out of hand  again.  SIMPLIFY!  Wish me luck.....

ok, so far this year....

Bobbins used this week: 0
Bobbins used year to date: 0
Thread spools emptied this week: 1
Thread spools emptied year to date:  1
Fabric used this week:  2 1/8 yard
Fabric used year to date: 2 1/8
Fabric added this week: 0
Fabric added year to date: 0
 Net fabric add for 2013:  0

UFOs finished this week: 2
UFOs finished year to date: 2

   
Barn Quilt: all fabric bought, starting to cut out the first block. will start working on this again! 
Mini Warm Winter Blessings BOW: finished block 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 are done.  putting it all together! 
Broomstick Hollow:  Cyndi, Toni, Mardi and I are working on this together.  All half sq triangles are sewn.  starting to sew the half sq triangles!
Blessings of Spring - rebloomed BOM:  blocks #1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 done. this week I will put the top together.   
Wool tulip basket table mat:  all ready fused and ready to do the hand part
Scrappity do dah:  in Thornberries we have started a new swap.  you can find the pattern HERE.  there are 4 of us swapping.  all my blocks are done! 
Scrappy CheddarBut mine is PINK!!!  I follow Tattered Garden.  I fell in love with this quilt.  I look where I keep all my scrappy precut squares and mercy, the 2" drawer is over flowing.  So I am using this as a leader ender project!  I have lots of 2 patches, 6 patches and 14 patches done.  I have 13 blocks done.  I feel good how the project is going..... 


This is a small wall hanging.  12 x 14.  the top has been done for several years.  I think Vicki and I did this together.  Vicki is yours done?  LOL......  sorry, I have no idea where we got the pattern. 
 
Last year, I went to Scrapbook, ETC to sew and go.  Loved the project.  that original one was given to Vicki as a house warming present.  a few months later, I joined a summer table runner swap.  So I made one for the swap and one for me.  I didn't get my runner quilted.  Isn't that the way it usually works?  This is 15 x 18. 

  
So between the 2 of these UFOs, I used 2 1/8 yards from stash!  it's a start.....

Hugs.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....