Thursday, August 26, 2010

Vaulting

Hi everyone! Julia - my granddaughter in CA. has fallen in love with vaulting. I am not really sure what it is, but it reminds me of the circus and the girls with tutu's riding and standing on top of a horse. I would imagine you have to have excellant balance. which apparently our Julia has! This horse is very big. I mean really big! and BLIND! Julia says he is the most gentle horse she has ever seen. Julia explained that the horse is attached to a pole with a rope. that makes it so the horse goes in circles. Julia said the other day she was standing on the horse and made it around 21 times! WOW way to go sweetie! Here is Julia and Isabell, little Bell has fallen in love with the horse too. Lowell is riding too, but I don't have any pics of him. sorry sweetie!
Here is Julia again. you can see how big the horse really is!

here she is on her way to standing.



here she is riding backwards. you can see the rope to the horse. Mercy Julia, you are one brave girl! You are doing a great job!!!
love ya sweetie....
Grandma H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....