Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cars are fun!

Well our construction still hasn't started. we are still waiting for the home owners. so that means my sewing room is a sauna. sigh.... anyway, we are hoping to hear this week. anyway, I go into my sewing room real early in the morning to try out my HQ16. I have been doing just about a row a day before I get pretty miserable. I have had this panel of a car map for awhile. I finally found a panto that I wanted to use on it - Cars by Dave Hudson. I bought it at Patterman . it really was quite easy. much easier than I thought. I only made 2 mistakes. I went over the same area twice. at least I was consistent. here is the panto here is a close up of the good part! look at those stitches! aren't they perfect? I am so happy! I can't wait to load my next quilt.
Here is the whole quilt. I didn't even take time to trim it up for the picture, I was soooo excited. I wish I would have bought more panels. but Grandma is keeping this one for the boys to play with, when they come over. I might try to find more. it was fun to quilt. Thank you Caroline!!! another UFO finished! and I think the boys will like playing with it.

enjoy,
Lorene

1 comment:

  1. Lorene, your practicing is paying off, it looks awesome. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....