Thursday, August 26, 2010

Another Great Meal!

My Aunt Gloria and Harriet hosted a BBQ while I was in Pinetop. I thought I had taken pictures of their home. I really think I did. but due to being tired I think I must have lost them. really....
anyway, they used my parents George Foreman electric grill. I didn't get a pic of that either. This one looks like a regular grill. but you plug it in. pretty cool and it did a great job. now, I have heard this before. use a fabric softener sheet to keep the mosquito's away. This is my Dad. and no, it's not that finger! he didn't get bit, but he usually doesn't. me? well, I had a pocket on the front of my shirt. so I stuck it there. so my face didn't get bit at all. but, I received bits on my hands, my ankles and my legs. about 12 all together..... sigh...... they itch like the dickens.....
I really wish I had pictures of my Aunt's home. her landscaping is unbelievable. their home looks like a little log cabin. they live in the same place my parents do - Vacation Village. also behind their home is a creek. so they have terraced the back of the lot. they have planted all kind of beautiful trees and plants. and they also have a fire pit. we had a great time. of course there was lots of laughter. I love being around these great women and my dad too! we just enjoy laughing and talking.....

here's the crew. Aunt Gloria invited a friend - Jackie. she was taking the picture. Thanks Jackie! Oh and they served peach ice cream, well really peach frozen yogurt. it was the creamiest frozen yogurt I have ever had. I think it was breyers. YUMMO!!!


Thank you Aunt Gloria and Harriet. it was a great night and great food!
love ya
Lorene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....