Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The White Mountains are Beautiful!

****I have somehow have mixed up the different blogs about my trip. they are definetly not in order. sorry about that!

*****update on construction - we now have 3 of the 4 board members have answered. 2 yes and 1 no...... hopefully soon.......

Pinetop is beautiful. I love it. It feeds my soul...... We got lots of rain while there. it was so very cool. such a nice change from the heat of the valley. it smells so wonderful up there. and I had forgotten that the water comes out of the tap COLD!!!!! here's my mom and aunt Joan on the porch. it's is just a cute cottage feel. so comfy and cozy!
Aunt Joan had fun paying with the hummingbirds.

Mom fixed a great meal of spagetti. Yum! we got to eat outside in the cool air.

Thanks Mom and Dad for hosting. I loved coming up and staying for a few days. it just wasn't long enough!
love you both
Lorene



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....