Monday, January 11, 2010

PS I love you and a UFO done!

for several years my friend Vicki and I get together for our own quilt retreat. this year we met up in Lake Havasu at her son in laws home. we had it all to ourselves and sewed our little hearts out! This was one of our projects. a Christmas quilt from Mc Calls mag. (I think!) anyway, I did the trees, Vicki did the red blocks. she bought the borders. we finished the top while at the retreat. I got it back from the quilter (Joann - Gecko quilts) last month. today I watched PS I love you and finished the binding. LOVE that movie. makes me cry every time. So this is #4! this month. thanks Vicki and Joann for helping start and finish projects. LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Ok girl that is amazing you have finished 4 things this month ! I did one ! But I'm getting excited to do more,Christmas is really over now and I can move on ! What a cute tree quilt !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, knocking out those UFO's.
    You have inspired me, I have two done, and too many to mention to conplete.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....