Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Day!

here is the Bunch later on in the day! Mercy, there is a few of us. We were having a repeat of crazy pics with our little Gunner man, so Daddy held the little guy and we got everyone! thanks Glen! Here is Jackson with his guilt.....
We played CLR for a few games then on to Texas hold em! I watched for a few games of poker then asked to join in. I then won 4 straight games, split the pot once with my dad, then won a couple more! I won almost $6 off of them! the guys were not very happy with me. I bowed out.....

Here is our little Eva with her quilt.....
well, I need to make one more quilt for Alex - next year sweetie! and then one for David and Glen and then EVERYONE will have a quilt! until the next baby is born - whenever that will be. It was sooo nice having everyone over for Christmas. I love my family. Each of you bring so much joy into my life!
love you
Lorene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....