Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Birthday!

I am the one who usually takes the pics, so I don't have too many pics of my birthday! we are going to have to work on that. My parents gave me a beautiful leather bag. I now have a real purse! I usually make mine. I love it! Then Bruce took me to Abdulos Mexican Restaurant(I know I butchered the name, sorry) in Chandler! YUMMY!!! the restaurant itself was just beautiful. a few days later we celebrated with the family. Our Gunner man, came with his homemade tats! he got in the markers before they came. Lee made his yummy ribs for us and Jen made Texas sheet cake for me. everything was wonderful. Demi was a sweetie and picked up all the dishes and brought my cake to me with candles. Thanks for not putting all the candles on the cake. I really appreciate that!!! We played CLR again with nickels and I let my Dad and sister Cindy win. LOL! even Andrew and Zoe played. Melissa, made me such a beautiful house box. a beautiful card was inside along with a drawing of a flower! thanks Andrew! here is the inside of the box
one side......

other side......

front.......
inside of card......
outside of card......

Jen had taken me out to lunch, received lots of well wishes, theater tickets from Cindy and Keith, money - always nice from my aunt and Harriet, and my Mother in law, a fun cupcake book and the cutest pink socks from my friend Cyndi. thanks everyone! everything was much appreciated. I was thinking a very low keyed birthday, so it was much more than I was expecting. I love you all......
Lorene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....