Sunday, January 17, 2010

Redwork Club Time

last Friday was Redwork Club and you ladies brought the best sow and tell. I can always count on you to bring cool stuff! Thanks!! remember, you can click on the pic to enlarge! this is Deanne's Campbell soup kids. really cute. love the little football guy! this is a top that Deanne is working on - all firemen stuff! you have to get the close up of this to see the detail. very cute!

Isabelle finished her January block.
Pam received very nice place mats from her sister for Christmas. I love them!

Rhonnda came in before Redwork to show me her Winter Wonderland from Crap Apple Hill. I am so glad I got to see it. It just gives me goosebumps. I love this quilt. mine will be done someday!
at this point my camera's battery died. so Michelle finished taking pics for me. as soon as she sends the rest to me, I will post! right after Redwork club, Cyndi and I left for a quilt retreat! more on that in the next post.....
Lorene




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....