Sunday, January 31, 2010

Party, Party, Party!

Saturday Mom and Dad had all the adults over for Dad's famous hamburgers. They are the best! after dinner we played CLR and Poker. I won the first hand at poker. yeah me! I had to take a pic of my winning hand. I held my own in poker. but didn't win at all at CLR. oh well..... Cindy or Keith won!
Harriet won at CLR. it was so unexpected. she didn't have any nickels and then she did. I think she was very surprised. we all were. but it was lots of fun.....

here is mom and dad preparing the food. Dad is the best BBQ cook. his hamburgers are always so juicy and moist. They are the best...
Oh, the reason for the party? because we wanted to! LOL!
thanks mom and dad for hosting! love you.....
Lorene



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....