Monday, October 13, 2014

stash report 27

Hi everyone!  not much this week.  I have been getting ready for my retreat with Vicki!!!  By the time you read this, I will be on my way to Williams to quilt the week away.......  oh yeah!

bobbins used this week: 2
bobbins used year to  date: 71
Thread spools emptied this week:  0
Thread spools emptied year to date:  14
Fabric used this week:  0
Fabric used year to date:  52 3/8
Fabric added this week:  0
Fabric added year to date:  32 yards

Last time Vicki and I were together, we had a whole sack full of scraps of Halloween fabric.  I cut those all up and now not much is left of that pile. 


see these two bags?  there are a lot of 2.5 squares, a lot.... together over 5000 squares.  mercy me!  there is enough for 2 quilts each, we are planning on making and still have squares left over...... 

I also made Hudson a batman cape! 


Now off to finish packing so I can go to the cool mountains.  lovely!  I can't wait....

hugs.....

1 comment:

  1. I just know you will thoroughly enjoy your retreat. 5000 little squares is amazing. Super cute Batman Cape. Safe Travels...

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....