Saturday, July 20, 2013

Stash Report Time

Well, I have been sewing, and doing handwork but no finishes I can report.  So nothing will change on my numbers this week.  But there is progress. which is a good thing.


Bobbins used this week: 0
Bobbins used year to date: 53
Thread spools emptied this week:  0
Thread spools emptied year to date:  0
Fabric used this week: 0
Fabric used year to date: 89 1/8 yards
Fabric added this week: 0

Fabric added year to date: 127 1/2 yards

Net fabric add for 2013:  -20 7/8 yards

UFOs finished this week: 0

UFOs finished year to date: 40

Update of fab 4: 
I am not going to do fab 4 for the next little while.  Vicki and I have challenged ourselves to finish Christmas UFOs in preparation for the Ho, Ho, Ho blog hop.  We are going to see how many we can finish!  wish us luck! 

I will report here how that goes, but no pics.  saving that for the blog hop.

Finished Christmas UFOs:  12

New projects started:  
Postcard cuties for winter:  all twelve blocks are done, top is together.  Just need to do the borders. top is done!
Hexie project with Vicki.  3 done 
Wool table BOM:  finished: Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul,
Lady bug Twister - everything cut and sewn together.  now I need to cut apart and resew.  
Barn Quilt
Mini Warm Winter Blessings BOW, finished block 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,
Broomstick Hollow:  Cyndi and I are working on this together.  I am cutting up my oranges for it.   Oranges and blacks are all cut.  I can start sewing! 

These are blocks 5, 6  and 7 of Warm Winter Blessings.  only 2 more blocks!
 
 
 
This is my other BOM.  This is July.  only 5 more little hangings to do! 

 
Hugs.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....