Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Are new scissors like new shoes?

Hi everyone!  I had to finish a small Christmas project for the blog hop.  I needed buttons.  Special buttons!  Buttons that Nancy Halverson uses on a lot of her projects.  Well the only place in town I know of - that has an awesome selection is Attic Needlework 

It's a beautiful shop.  lots of gift stuff for people who like to do needlework.  LOTS of patterns, threads, kits, frames, you name they have it stuff! 

this is what I found today.......


Does that make your heart melt?  or race?  It did mine!  besides, they jumped right into my hand after she unlocked the cabinet.....  They are all mine.....

So back to the question, are new scissors like new shoes?  my answer is YES!

hugs...



1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...shoes on Tuesday Shoesday and Scissors any other day of the week! Yes! I am attracted to scissors and have just a few pair. Blissful Scissoring Dear...

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....