Friday, July 19, 2013

More Sewing Time with Friends!

A week or so ago, I was able to get with my friends Cyndi and Toni.  We sewed at Toni's home.  she is an awesome hostess.  She fixed the best lunch.  a pasta dish, which I didn't get a picture of.  Soooooo good!  and dessert?  well..... a picture is worth a 1000 words......

Fresh Strawberry Cake!  Toni I want the recipe!  it was made from scratch! 

 This is Cyndi's quilt.  darn if I can remember the name of it!  It was a BOM from a couple of years ago.  she used the 3P method to applique.  She did a fantastic job!  The quilt is absolutely beautiful. 

This is an upclose picture of one of the blocks.  do you see the ribbon swirled around the trunk of the tree.  soooo pretty! 



Next is a completed quilt that Cyndi did.  Cyndi will be a new grandmother again in August.  This time a little girl!  she has 5 grandson!  This will be the first girl.  How exciting is that!  So this will be the quilt this new little one gets from her very excited Grandma! 


Toni is working on her snowman BOM.  She is really going to town on this.  I am loving it! 
 
Toni is also working on this quilt.  She has 2 of the blocks done.  Aren't they the funnest blocks!!!!  I love them!                                                                                    
 
 

 

Toni has her border on her Postcards cuties for winter.  I love how she did the big stitching and buttons.  I am thinking I will have to do that on mine too!  It makes me so happy when my friends finish before I do.  They give me the best ideas!!!! 


Me?  I worked on stuff for the blog hop.  so no pics there.  it was an awesome day and went by so quickly.  thanks girls!  as always, loads of fun, food, and sewing.......

hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....