Sunday, July 21, 2013

Do you watch Storage Wars?


Just down the street from my daughter Katrina's home is a little thrift store - Grandma's Attic.  You might have heard of it from Storage Wars.  Coach Ivy as we call him, is the king of Palmdale.  He has also been my grandson Logan's football coach for the last couple of years.  He was one of the sponsors for my granddaughter Julia's pageant.  He is well loved by the Zeman family. 


                                 
The kids got to do some shopping.  Andrew and Gunner bought a present for their father's birthday and Coach Ivy signed it for them.  He was so good with the kids.  gave them great deals!  I didn't find anything this time, but I didn't get a chance to really look.  next time! 

hugs....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....