Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Visiting and an Emergency!

Jenn and David came to visit everyone while I was here in CA. Julia had bought some curly hair extensions and was fooling around with every one's hair. Isn't Lexi cute? it looks sooo real.... here is belle and Julia. She loved the curls....
here is my handsome grandson Logan. He loves the outside! he is out there as much as possible. Well........ just as Jenn, David and Lexi were arriving, Logan was outside on his scooter. he fell.... he was in shorts. and of course his knee hit a rock just right! OUCH!!!

it was quite deep. took a big chunk out of his knee. Now, if you know me, you know I don't do blood. Logan was quite protective of me and kept saying, Grandma don't look. after Trina cleaned it up, she asked me to check it out to see if it needed stitches, OK, deep breath... breathe...... OK, look! oh owie!!! it looked pretty deep to me too. so off to the doctors they went. however, Mike's truck was in the shop, Mike had Trina's car, so Jenn and David took Logan and Trina! LOL..... No stitches. the rock took everything away, so there was nothing to stitch. also, being the knee he would have pulled the stitches out. that sounds pretty bad. so they cleaned it really well. I am sure that it hurt more than the stitches would have. through it all, Logan did just fine. very brave.


Jenn and family left Sunday after a big yummy breakfast. it was great to see them....
love ya kiddos....
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....