Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Penzey Day

Hi everyone! sorry I haven't blogged for a while. I have had a horrible cold. yuck!!!! I totally lost my voice. it squeaked. but when I started feeling better, my mother, MIL, Jenn and I went to Penzey's. it's in Scottsdale. it's a wonderful spice store. it is an amazing store. It has the most wonderful cinnamon. real nutmeg you have to grate. AND real vanilla! and double strength vanilla AND Mexican vanilla. you can smell and taste all the spices and herbs. I love it. I needed vanilla. so we picked up Jenn at work and went shopping........ this is Jenn and my MIL. we asked the girls at the shop where we should go to eat. Carlsbad Taverns! never heard of it. this is the entrance. there was like a water moat around the restaurant. and metal bats hanging everywhere!



I ordered a SW patty melt. very good. Jenn ordered the same. Mom and MIL ordered a Reuben. these were some of the best fries I have had in a long time. very good.


and here we are.....



enjoy.....
Lorene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....