Friday, March 18, 2011

Vasquez Rocks

Do you remember the movie "Flinstones"? it had John Goodman, Rosie O'Donnell, and Halle Berry. those are just the names I can remember. remember the crazy rock formations?
well, maybe you don't. I remember the movie wasn't that good. oh well.... well, this is where the movie was filmed at Vasquez Rocks. You can see the rocks from the freeway. I was asking Trina about it while running around, she said lets go. we didn't have a lot of time, so no walking around but I took some really cool pics.... while there, we saw artists all over the place painting different scences. I don't know if it was a close or what, but it was cool to see....







This is a pic of logan that I love. he wasn't with us, but this was taken another time. Isn't he a cutie? love ya Logan....

it was amazing to see these rocks. I can't even imagine the force that was happening when these rocks were jutting up and out of the earth. Nature is a mighty force....
Lorene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....