Friday, March 11, 2011

Cute Toes!

Well, I am in CA visiting my daughter and her family. I can to help. Trina is having some surgery, so I get to help out. Watch out kids! Grandma's coming..... after Trina picked me up at the airport, we came into the valley where she lives - and this is what I saw! snow on the mountains..... so pretty.... When she picked me up, she said she needed to go grocery shopping. I had forgotten how much food a family of 7 can consume! mercy...... but before food shopping it was time for a pedicure! Trina decided that she wanted her eyebrows done. this is before........
after.......


here we are getting starting our pedicures. it was a beautiful spa. the whole length of the shop were big windows, marbled floors. very pretty. the music was soothing and restful. Oh, I forgot to mention that Julia was with us.

the girl that was doing Julia's pedi was so nice. she kept saying she was a lucky girl, her mother does so much for her. it's nice when some else says things like that.


Now we feel so pretty! lots of cute pretty toes..... now we can shop! Thanks Trina!!!!


enjoy......
Lorene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....