Saturday, July 31, 2010

oh yeah! life is good!

no pictures today, but some really great fun news!!! if you know me, you know I love to quilt! I am becoming friends with my HQ16. I have been practising and playing. I haven't broke any needles yet - which is a good thing! LOL... one of my favorite places to look at pantos is HERE Urban Elementz. this site has such a good selection of pantos and also the design boards AND digital if you have that blessing! ****** update the panto is listed here click on the link and it will take you right to it! Yeah!!!!

they also have an area where you can submit ideas! I have played with the idea of writing happy birthday while quilting. well it just doesn't look very well, so I thought a panto would be wonderful to have. I have never seen one. so I submitted the idea! guess what? I just got an email from Patricia that she liked my idea and had made a panto that they are printing right now! because it was my idea, I get the panto for free! how cool is that?


so check out their website and be prepared to drool. LOTS of fun stuff there! Thank you Patricia!!! you made my day!

doing the happy dance....

Lorene

1 comment:

  1. wow, lorene! congrats!! there's nothing more satisfying than seeing one of your own ideas come to be and immortalized on paper (or screen, he,he). keep challenging yourself.
    rita

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....