Friday, July 30, 2010

Movie Day

the other day Lexi, Jackson and Eva and I went to go and see "How to train your dragon!" I really like the movie. it very cute! good thing, cuz this is the 2nd time I have seen it. we went to the Pollack Theatre at McClintok and Elliot. $3 movies! It's kind of a fun place. there was a hairy puppet band to greet us when we walked in. a game room, and then they have statues everywhere! Marilyn Monroe, Elvis, the blues brothers, a lot of presidents, batman, the marines! and a lot more. lots of things to look at! Oh, they only take cash! but there is a handy ATM machine there too! LOL!

Here are the kiddos all happy to see the movie! after the movie it was on to McD's for lunch and play! they don't look as happy but there were, I promise! they were hungry!!!!
Thanks kiddos! Grandma had fun!
I love you....
Grandma H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....