Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Amazing what tickles me!

Have you ever heard of washi tape? me either. My daughter Melissa is always in the know about scrapbook stuff and she told me about the tape. apparently a lot of people are using it in their card making and scrapbooks. it comes in LOTS of different designs and colors and widths. I bought the one that's about 1/2 inch. 15 mm. It's kind of like masking tape. kind of.... Mel said that people are using the tape to wrap their copic pens in. to distinguish them when taking a class. Good idea! so I want some. Melissa sent me a link where you could buy 6 of the at a time. no I don't think so, what if I don't like it! silly me. so I googled washi tape and found LOTS of places. started to check them out. A lot of them sell in bundles. no, I want just one roll! silly me..... I found this place that's sells one roll at a time. www.cutetape.com Well I got my package yesterday. fast shipping! I open it and look what I found! isn't that the cutest packaging? once I took of the first layer, it was bubble wrapped. then in a glycine envelope. Thank you Glenda! nothing was going to hurt my tape!
I have been using little black rubber bands - the kind you got for little girls, they are tiny. it was functional but not cute! so now I will start wrapping my pens. I bought pink gingham if you can't tell from the picture. it's cute! Now, this washi tape is from Japan and it's
AWESOME! I can see lots of possibilities here! silly me for wanting just one roll! sigh.....
watch out cutetape.com I coming back to order MORE!!! LOL.....
enjoy...
Lorene







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....