Friday, June 12, 2009

new blog and I won!


OK, I am getting brave and I am going to start blogging! just to let you know I love to quilt! I love to scrapbook - haven't done too much of that lately! And I love to make cards!!! Recently I was at http://www.owlwhimsy.com/ and did their challenge. I won!!!! here is the card I made. I was so excited. I used suzy q and my copics! I won the betty set.
today I had Thornberries. this is a group of quilters that met at thimbleberries club at common threads in Mesa, AZ. they are no longer there. let's just say it was a few years ago. we meet once a month to sew, gab, eat, sew, laugh and sew. we had a great time as always. I made Robin's banana muffins. YUMMY! I will share the recipe later.
thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Love your Blog Lorene!

    Fran, Copic Cabana Group

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Lorene, you did it and you will love it !

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....