Friday, June 19, 2009

I did it!




Well I finally finished my profession tote! I finished it up at quilt retreat. it wasn't hard, just a lot! I really would make another one. I will be taking it on trip the end of September. our new little grandson - I'm calling him GW (as in John Wayne in McClintok!) - will be born. Ash and Elena are thinking about Gidion Wayne. I probably haven't spelled that right - sorry kiddos! This will make 18 grands for us! Mercy, how did that happen!!!! Next month we get Eva and Jackson in the family. Jenn will be getting married and with our neww son in law, he brings in Eva and Jackson! We love them already! from day 1 little Eva has called me Grandma! How blessed I am!
enjoy your day!
Lorene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....