Monday, June 22, 2009

Another UFO bites the dust!


Here is another picture of another UFO I finished up at the quilt retreat. this time a apron. it was started last fall. it feels sooooo good to get it out of the UFO pile!
Last night I finished another block of I believe - February is now finished. I really want to keep this one up so it won't be hanging over my head!
today's agenda -
1) finish a potholder for work -done
2) finish a pincushion for work - still working on it
3) prep the 2nd block for angel among us -ready
4) prep the 3rd block for tisket a tasket - ready
5) work in office -did a little
6) pick up Zoe and bring her home to have dinner with us! she didn't get to come....sigh
7) a few errands! - did it!
Mercy, I better get busy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....