Monday, February 16, 2015

Stash Report 6

Hi everyone!

bobbins used this week: 1
bobbins used year to  date: 23
Thread spools emptied this week:  0
Thread spools emptied year to date: 0
Fabric used this week: 0  yard
Fabric used year to date:  32 1/2 yards
Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric added year to date: 11 yards
UFOs finished year to date: 4
New start year to date: 2
no finishes, just slowly plugging away. 

 
I was in a mini bow tie swap.  there were all sent to me, I traded them out, and sent them back out.
 
And I made about 20 more bow ties.  work some more on the flower swap
 
 
Same picture from last week.  I made 4 more.  I need to trade 12 but I need 20 for the size of quilt I want to make.  so I have just a couple more to do. 
 
this week, I think, is going to be at a slower pace.  not much happening.  cross your fingers and hope it stays that way.  so hopefully plenty of time to finish up some things. 
 
The weather has been in the 80s here.  absolutely wonderful!  perfect!  What we live for.  I know it will be getting hot soon, but please not too soon. 
 
hugs......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....