Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Stash Report 4

A couple of days late, but here we go......

bobbins used this week: 1
bobbins used year to  date: 14
Thread spools emptied this week:  0
Thread spools emptied year to date: 0
Fabric used this week: 8 1/2  yard
Fabric used year to date:  32 1/2 yards
Fabric added this week: 0 yard
Fabric added year to date: 8 yards
UFOs finished: 4
New start:  0

I just wish the weeks would slow down a bit.  It is just zooming by. 


 
This is my finish for this week.  I think the pattern is from This and That.  it was a class I took probably 5 years ago.  it finished 61 x 80.  I used a charm pack of Kansas troubles.  and busted 8 1/2 yards of fabric.  yeah!! 
 
 
I have been working on some blocks for swapping.  promise I will have pictures next week.  things have been a little busy here.  My mother in law is having some problems with her hip.  So I need to be close to home for a bit.  all is good. 
 
Short and sweet,  but a least I have a finish!  AND another quilt on the frame!  yeah!!!
 
hugs......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....