Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Stash Report 3

here we go! 

bobbins used this week: 2
bobbins used year to  date: 13
Thread spools emptied this week:  0
Thread spools emptied year to date: 0
Fabric used this week: 1 yard
Fabric used year to date:  24 yards
Fabric added this week: 0 yard
Fabric added year to date: 8 yards
UFOs finished: 3
New start:  1 and finished! 

not much change this week. But I did accomplish a lot. 


All 25 blocks are finished.  I am now working on the sashings. 

I have added about 50 more mini bowties!


 
I started and finished the sew together bag!  Thanks to Charlene for helping me!!!  she helped Toni and I with it.  I can see making several more.  My granddaughter Lexi, saw it and requested one.  I made mine to store all my cords and such for my tablet, phone, and MP3 player.  now they are all in one place so I can just pick up and go. 

I still have a quilt on the frame.  somehow the laser moved and I am 3 rows from the end.  so the spacing is totally wrong.  I have to finish ripping out a partial row.  Dang, that is not fun!!!  but in the next day or two I should be done.  so close.......

hugs....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....