bobbins used this week: 2
bobbins used year to date: 13
Thread spools emptied this week: 0
Thread spools emptied year to date: 0
Fabric used this week: 1 yard
Fabric used year to date: 24 yards
Fabric added this week: 0 yard
Fabric added year to date: 8 yards
UFOs finished: 3
New start: 1 and finished!
not much change this week. But I did accomplish a lot.
All 25 blocks are finished. I am now working on the sashings.
I have added about 50 more mini bowties!
I still have a quilt on the frame. somehow the laser moved and I am 3 rows from the end. so the spacing is totally wrong. I have to finish ripping out a partial row. Dang, that is not fun!!! but in the next day or two I should be done. so close.......