Monday, June 30, 2014

Stash Report 18


Hi everyone!  so much happening this past week.  Lots of good things. Happy things.  so lots of posts coming.  so here we go for the stash report!

Bobbins used this week: 5
Bobbins used year to date: 38
Thread spools emptied this week: 0
Thread spools emptied year to date: 8
Fabric used this week: 5 yards
Fabric used year to date: 37.75 yards

I finished an UFO!  believe it or not!!!  Zoe's quilt.  5 yards was used.  It is 47 x 57.  I put minkee on the back, no batting.  I used a Baptist fan panto.  It was made in celebration of Zoe's baptism.  I should also tell you, that my friend Mardi made the top.  I have had the top for a while.  I have no idea when she made it.  So it was her UFO, that turned into my UFO, that turn into Zoe's quilt. 



I have finished all but 1 rose.  I have lots more half sq triangles done.  so more pictures coming up.  just a quickie for today.  promise more later.  lots of family stuff going on.  all good.  really good. 

hugs for now.....

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea that you're counting bobbins and spools of thread as well as yards of fabric. I should try that (although since I use mostly 3,000 yd spools, I don't empty one often--and the feel a little sad to see the end of the spool! ;-D

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....