Monday, June 9, 2014

Stash Report 15

 
Hi everyone!  here we go!!!

Bobbins used this week: 4
Bobbins used year to date: 24
Thread spools emptied this week: 0
Thread spools emptied year to date: 6
Fabric used this week: 18.25 yards
Fabric used year to date: 31.75 yards
Fabric added this week: 0 yards

well, well, well,  zoe's quilt isn't quilted - yet!  but it will be.  but I have been busy!  No roses this week either.  But I am working on it. 

My big accomplishment this past week it the cheddar that is pink quilt top is done! 


It took 1 1/2 years to finish the top.  it's 103 x 115, I need to make sure of that measurement.  there are over 2700 2" squares.  My goodness!!!  I will get a better picture.  I was just so excited.  I did this as leaders and enders.  this is for our bed.  someday...... 

I have 45 light blocks done of the twinklers quilt.  I finished the dark squares with the light points. so soon they will be made into the dark blocks. 

I worked on a few more things.  no rhyme or reason to anything.  just anything other than those dang roses.  what seems to be my problem?  I guess I have a mental block when it comes to them.  I will do an attitude adjustment this week! 

hugs....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....