Monday, June 23, 2014

Stash Report 17

Hi everyone!  I am home!  yeah!!!  what a wonderful time I had with my parents.  it was so cool in the white mountains.  At least it was for me.  I know down in the valley it reached 109.  high in Showlow, 84.  That is a big difference.  Ok, back to business....

Bobbins used this week: 5
Bobbins used year to date: 33
Thread spools emptied this week: 0
Thread spools emptied year to date: 8
Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used year to date: 31.75 yards

I got so much done this past week.  It was wonderful!  are you ready? 

50 + flying geese.  these are for the scrappy stars I am working on.  all the components are now done.  I can start putting the quilt together!


47 baskets!  Not sure how many we are going to need yet.  but I have a really good start on them!


My Twinkler quilt blocks are all put together!  just have to decide on borders and do them. 


my Spring Morning top is almost done!

 
Last year I did the Snowman Gatherings from Primitive Gatherings.  I did the small one.  Oh my goodness.  I really enjoyed making the blocks.  But, mercy, those 9 patches are cut 1" strips!  Am I crazy or what?  Just have to add 2 borders!  Then it can be quilted.  soooooo close......
 

 
 
I also finished about 160 half square triangles that Vicky from Vegas and I are exchanging.  I need to press and square up.  29 teeny tiny 4 patches for trail mix, that need to be pressed and organized.  
 
I didn't get a picture of the blocks my mom made.  she is making a scrappy 16 patch with 2.5" squares.  I think she will need about 77 blocks.  And she is about half done. 
 

I will post more about my little retreat with Mom, in the next day or so.  it was so very nice to be with my parents.  I was able to visit with my brother and his wife also.  They live up there year round.  I will go up again next month. 

hugs all......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....