Sunday, November 17, 2013

Stash Report Time! And a new find!!!!


I haven't been sewing as much as I would like this week.  But I did get an UFO Halloween table runner finished this week.  Yeah!!! 

Bobbins used this week: 0
Bobbins used year to date: 88
Thread spools emptied this week: 0
Thread spools emptied year to date:  10
Fabric used this week: 1 3/8 yard
Fabric used year to date: 114 3/4
Fabric added this week: 0
Fabric added year to date: 178 1/8
 Net fabric add for 2013:  - 26 1/2 yards

UFOs finished this week:1

UFOs finished year to date: 57

   
Wool table hanging BOM:  finished: Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov  
Barn Quilt: all fabric bought
Mini Warm Winter Blessings BOW: finished block 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9
Broomstick Hollow:  Cyndi, Toni, Mardi and I are working on this together.  All half sq triangles are sewn. 
Blessings of Spring - rebloomed BOM:  blocks #1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 done. the two rows are sewn together. 
Wool tulip basket table mat:  all ready fused and ready to do the hand part
Scrappity do dah:  in Thornberries we have started a new swap.  you can find the pattern HERE.  there are 4 of us swapping.  all my blocks are done! 
Scrappy CheddarBut mine is PINK!!!  I follow Tattered Garden.  I fell in love with this quilt.  I look where I keep all my scrappy precut squares and mercy, the 2" drawer is over flowing.  So I am using this as a leader ender project!  I have lots of 2 patches, 6 patches and 14 patches done.  I have 13 blocks done.  I feel good how the project is going..... 
Snowy Gathering Candle Mat:  from Primitive Quilts Magazine.  all prepped and ready for hand work. 



I had two of these kits.  One I finished and sent for a table runner Halloween swap.  Now I finally finished mine.  It's only a year old!  LOL...  it's 12 x 30.  so I used 1 3/8 yard of stash. 

 
Do you label your quilts?  I sometimes do, sometimes don't.  I guess I just get lazy and sidetracked.  I think I will go back and label, and I don't do it.  Bad quilter!  Well, somewhere I came across these labels.  Jennifer's Jewels  The prices are really good.  The service pretty darn fast.  The more you buy, the cheaper the individual price.  the program to set up your label is very easy to use.  I bought 90.  Think I will use them?  oh yeah!!! 


So here is the first label I used.  On this table runner.  I used a Micron pen to write the year.  on the back are washing instructions.  It says Made with love and then my name.  On the back it says, machine wash on gentle, dry on low.  I have no affiliation, just one happy camper here.

hugs....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....