Monday, November 18, 2013

Sewing with Toni


Hi everyone!  several weeks ago - like last month!!!! Toni and I got together to make half sq triangles.  we each need 406!  We are making them like thangles, but we are using the program Triangulations.  Awesome program! 

Toni had show and tell while I was there. 

Here is Toni's Boo quilt.  Love it Toni!  you did a great job!!!


 
This quilt Pine Ridge makes my heart beat faster and my breathing, well, I am out of breathe!  I wish I would have taken pictures up close so you could see the quilting.  Jodi did the quilting.  if you live in AZ and want her number let me know!  She did a terrific job!  oh my, I do love this quilt.  it makes me want to make it.......  



Thanks Toni for wanting to do this.  it would probably take me forever to get to them.  now they are done, and I can finish my top!  Yeah!!!  no pictures of all those half square triangles!  but there was over 800!!!!  mercy, we were busy girls......

hugs.....

2 comments:

  1. These quilts are gorgeous. How fun to finish them and be able to enjoy. I love the Winter themed quilt. The colors are perfect. Creative Stitching Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, beautiful Boo quilt, I made one like this 2 yares ago... :-), same same, but different. The 2nd. quilt is very beautiful as well. Quite a job...

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....