Friday, November 22, 2013

A Day with Friends

Hi everyone!  I am not very good at posting current happening.  I always seem to post a week or later.  That's ok, I am posting! 

Mardi had us to her home to sew. early this month.  We haven't gotten together with Mardi for a while.  She has been in Michigan for the summer.  And I missed in October, because I was out of town.  So it was so nice to see everyone! 

Mardi is had appliqueing and hand embroidering these blocks.  They are gorgeous!  I can't wait to see how she puts this together. 
 
Cyndi belongs to a Jo Morton Club.  this is her current project.  soooo pretty.  She has the top and bottom borders to finish.  Plus another border I think.  
 

 
I brought my go cutter.  we all wanted - or rather Mardi and I wanted to make a flag tumbler small quilt.  Cyndi and Toni were along for the ride!  LOL......  here they are cutting up a storm....

 
 


I prepped a candle mat.  It's from the newest Primitive Quilts magazine.  there are several projects I want to make.  I LOVE this magazine! 



Mardi has all of her pinwheels done for the Boo quilt that we all have been working on. 
 
 
Mardi has been working on her "I done my best blocks.  

 
Mardi has a 850 or 750 Bernina embroidery machine.  Over the summer she machine embroidered all these blocks.  they are beautiful.  



She also took a class for this snowman wall hanging.  He is just so cute! 
 
Now most of us made a heart shaped twister quilt last year.  Mardi wasn't happy with hers.  so she cut it apart and made this twister stocking.  Isn't it cute?  Great job Mardi....


Toni is making a really special quilt for her daughter.  It is all hand appliqued.  She is doing a really great job.  I wish I would have taken pictures of the other blocks.  they just make you smile.

I didn't do much, other than get the candle mat prepped.  It was great company! 

thanks friends....  hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....