Saturday, November 9, 2013

A little bit of Shopping Therapy!

Hi everyone!  there is nothing better than spending a day with friends!  Maybe it's spending the day with friends, shopping AND lunch! 


Me, Mardi, Toni and Cyndi!  Does that look like trouble?  of course not!!!  But it does look like fun. 

1st stop?  Olde World Quilt Shoppe in Cave Creek.  I love the look of their store.  It's like a comfy quilt.  you can just feel the warmth surround you when you walk in....


I was a pretty good girl.  I have wanted this twister pumpkin pattern forever!  a cute little Christmas penny rug and some wool.  I also bought the newest primitive magazine.  I think I might have to get a subscription.  I truly love that magazine! 

 

Next to Le Grande Orange  Oh my, their food is so good.  I always have to bring home some English muffins from there.  Bruce loves them.  and they are HUGE!! 

Cyndi had a chicken salad. It was so pretty and yummy!
 

 
Mardi had a salad.  she loved it. 

 
I had a veggie sandwich.  WOW!!  Yummy!

 
We also shared a slice of olive oil cake.  hmmmmm, it had some citrus in it.  it was very moist and good.  we enjoyed it. 

 
Toni had a pastrami sandwich.  I have had it and Toni really enjoyed hers. 


Then off to 3 Dudes.  Always a fun shop to visit.  I have been thinking I need a new purse.  So I think I found the perfect fabric and pattern.  and some bug fabric.  I need for a swap!  So about 3 yards of fabric.  not too bad!  yeah!!! 



Thanks for such a fun day girls!  love ya lots!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a good time, mu sis and i do that a couple of times a year , she quilt's too

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....