Thursday, October 6, 2011

Redwork in August and I'm sorry.....

Life has really been crazy. I mean crazy! and my beloved acer computer got sick. How rude! LOL.... anyway, life is still crazy, but I have my acer back. sigh of happiness........ so for the craziness august redwork club was the beginning september! crazy huh? ok, enough with the boring stuff on with the cool stuff!

I believe this is a tote charlene made. please forgive if I am wrong. sigh..... it's been too long..... sigh....




rita had the goodie bag. she filled a jar with LOTS of goodies!!!! wow!

Harriet made this sample for the shop. love it! she did a great job!!



Jancye has started making little hexagons. so cute!


And she made a set ( I think 7 of them) dish towels.......so sweet.....


Jeannie has got hooked on the braid ruler. so cool!


and the other side of the table runner!


And she also made a purse with some braid trim!


Kathy's neice got married and she made a purse for her shower. really cute. it was given away before redwork so here is a picture of a picture......




marty finished her queen and her court BOM. that sure is an incentive to get mine done! someday......



I LOVE the twister template. I really do..... here is one that susan made......


that's all folks! until next time! which will be tomorrow - promise. thanks for a great meeting gals....


lorene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....