Friday, August 26, 2011

monthly wall hangings!

Earlier this year Cyndi, Mardi and I went down to Tucson for the craft and sewing festival. we didn't find much, but we found this pattern by Kim Schaefer - Calendar Quilts. we found it at Zoe Trunk of all places. Cyndi and Mardi already had the pattern. I fell in love with it and had to buy it! so Cyndi and I decided that we would start this. well, we are a little behind and getting them done!!! I have July and august tops done, just need to quilt them. I have the top to September done without all the fusing on it. so that is next!

this is our first one March........

April.......

May.........

and June......

they will hang on the door to my laundry room. so I see it a lot. makes me smile! thanks Cyndi for the great idea! now to get caught up! LOL........


3 comments:

  1. I totally love your monthly wall hangings!! So darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your wallhangings, Lorene. Can't wait to see the next ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I drool over the watermelon one each time i go to Zoe's. Love it! Mom and i were at "your" store last weekend...we loved it! Everyone was so helpful and nice...it got our shop hop off to a good start. We just missed seeing you...i was in the back of the store when i heard someone say bye to you. By the time i made it to the front you were gone. Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....