Tuesday, August 9, 2011

a trip to showlow

OK, things are a little mixed up here. and I am just making it worse. so, we will go with what I have..... sorry..... anyhoo..... I got to go up to show low for a week to visit my parents. they are so lucky to stay up there while we cook in the valley. I had the best time!!! thanks mom and dad. it rained every day while there. got really cold for me. low 60s and high 50s.

this is suppose to be the last pic.... sigh..... we saw this rainbow that went clear across the sky. this was as we were pulling into our neighborhood. so pretty.....
this was passing the superstitions. the sun was shining on the mountain and looked so clear. just before gold canyon.



This was taken just before globe, right where you turn off to go to the fairgrounds. so much rain.....


dad has gotten back to fishing. yeah dad! he caught 3 of these beauties at the beginning of the week. we had them for dinner on Sunday, just before we left. this one was 14 inches long. no kidding! thanks for sharing dad...


This was my view while sitting on the porch sewing. there are 6 hummingbird feeders. the 2 end ones have to get filled everyday or more. the 4 in the middle every day and a half. the little hummers are greedy!



more hummers

this was where I sewed. rough hug? LOL.....


more hummers


ever since I can remember, dad has made pancakes on the weekends. thanks dad for a great breakfast!


I thought I had taken pics of things I got accomplished. oops! I had a wonderful time. slept peacefully. we laughed, I sewed. life is good. thanks Mom and dad for everything. can't wait till I can come up again. and thanks to my sweetie for bringing me up and bringing me home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....