Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy B-day Gunnerman!!!!

our little gunner man turned 4 earlier this month! he was so excited to get presents and eat chocolate! even blowing out his candle was fun!

Now, one of my favorites things to do with gunner is watch madagascar. especially when the music comes on "I like to move it, move it!" we dance and laugh! I found a music birthday card with that music. I almost wore it out listening to it. it just makes me smile. well, it makes gunner smile too. Melissa said all the way home he sang "I like to move it, move it!"



while he was eating his cake and ice cream, he kept droping stuff of his fork. Mom said, lean over you plate. so then he leaned over the plate! LOL.....


Hi great grandma gave him "monies"! so excited!



we all had a great time! Love you gunner man!


grandma h

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....