Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mother's Day

Well, I am only a week late posting pictures.... sigh.... I had a wonderful day. Jenn and her family needed to split the day with us and David's mom. so I got the morning. went out for breakfast - Yum!!! Lexi was hungry!!! here I am with my beautiful oldest daughter! hope you had a wonderful day sweetie!!!

later in the day was dinner at our home. Bruce decided to buy Mexican food. double Yum!!! I could do Mexican every day of the week, even for every meal. love it. here I am with My Mother in Law - Joyce. love ya mom.....



I had a pic of Melissa and I too, but now I can't find it. I will keep looking for it and add it later.


My mom and dad had already left for the mountains. Missed you Mom! hope you had a wonderful day!


I heard from all the other kiddos that live out of state. Elena and Trina, hope you had wonderful days too!


love you all......


Lorene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....