Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's Redwork time.....



one of my favorite times of the month. red work club. these ladies rock. show and tell is always big because these women finish stuff. beautiful stuff. they are very talented. This is Marty's quilt. I saw this one years ago and still think of it. after she finished the top, she tea dyed it.. she felt it was too bright and the tea toned it down. I just love this quilt!!!! this is Marty's civil war quilt. love it....





here is Marty again with a baby quilt she just finished. she used a charm pack. very sweet....


this is Margie's current project. you are doing a great job!





This is one big Momma quilt. Margie's. it was a swap from stashbusters




This is Jeanne's. pattern from crab apple hill.


This also is from the current project. Jeanne is doing hers in teal and brown.



I LOVE pink! I really do! Charlene was a sweetie and brought me pink flower head pins. I also love flower head pins!!! thank you Charlene. You are a sweetie!!!!


This is Jancye's quilt. it was a thimbleberries panel. she cut it up, colored with crayons, then stitched over the pattern. so very pretty!


another by Jancye! love it!!!!


this one is also by jancye. this time dogs. sorry about the flash.



This one is Harriett's. the blocks were from a swap. then she machine embroidered the quilting says. sooooo pickin cute! be sure to click on the pic to see it bigger.



This is Harriet's AZ nativity. really cute!


we all made flowers and here are some of the girls wearing theirs. they called it the booty shot.


here is another flower. click on it and you can see it better.


two more flowers......


and the last two!


I have been on a cupcake kick. the best recipes I have found have been on Your cup of cake blog. the link is on the side bar. these are Oreo cupcakes. I called them dirty cupcakes. still sooooo yummy. I think I put too much Oreo in yummy frosting. still incredible moist, delicious cupcakes. yum yum!!!

Cyndi won the door prize this time. made by Charlene. sooooo pretty.



This is Cyndi's over the river and through the woods - by crab apple hill. oh my, I love this quilt!!! great job!!!!

here Charlene made a cover for her best press bottle.


here she made a little mug holder to sit by her machine to hold her tools.....


here is a tote she made! love the handles!!!! I love the tote too! great job!!!!



thanks ladies for a great time! you always make red work fun!!!!


keep stitchin....


Lorene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....