Sunday, April 18, 2010

Love Redwork Club

I love the 3rd Fridays! It means Red work Club. and this one was great! Cyndi had a class before Red work at the Scrapbook convention. She made this envelope/cards/to hold pictures thingy. the paper was sooooo pretty! Arlene is keeping up with our monthly little quilts. love the color fabric she chose.
a month or so ago, Rita gave everyone a little pack of hexagons to make a Grandmother's Flower Garden block. Pam took hers and it grew into this! Great job Pam!

Nancy made this tote. love the big purple ric rak! great job!

Here is a potholder Nancy made.

Nancy made a pillow case or two....

and a fall quilt......

and a little red work from Bird Brain....

and a cool black/white/red tote.... Nancy is like the energizer bunny. she just never stops. I want some of your energy Nancy!

I brought a show and tell! Be attitudes by Nancy Halverson. I just love her patterns. Cyndi and I did this BOM from the shop up in Payson. I just need to add the bindings. Yeah!!!

Jancye is also in the Civil War Club and this is one of the projects - a little needle holder.



here is her little quilts. love the little gold butterfly. I just might have to do that too!
Isabelle made a little penny rug!

OK, two years ago I challenged everyone to make a dear Jane in embroidery. Well, Harriett finished her top. all in purple! here is a closeup.

she even mitered the corners. I could look at this all day long.....
I brought Cherie's quilts because she use to belong to our red work club. here is a floral one she did in purples.

Here is a panel she colored with crayons. then cut apart and put it back together so nicely.

Our very first red work project was the 12 days of Christmas. love this setting Cherie!

I know, some of these pics look familiar. but we belong to some of the same groups. Sorry. Here is Charlene sweatshirt. love it!
Here is her log cabin quilt. someday I will make one of these. just beautiful....

her little quilts. these girls are so productive. I need to get going here! LOL!
Here is a baby quilt. I think it is a turning 20.
Arlene made this sweet little needle holder. this is the inside.
and the outside. love it!
Oh and Arlene won the door prize that Carmen made! Thanks Carmen for making the door prize!
I made the sad announcement that this would be the last Red work Club until September. Life will be soooo busy this summer and my schedule really chaotic. so I thought it would be best to postpone redwork till September. I think I will have to find some time to have a least one meeting this summer. LOL! thank you ladies for such a great Friday!
Lorene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....