Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'm certified!

hi everyone! last Monday Melissa, Kelly Rae and I took a copic certification class. that means we can all teach people how to use Copic markers. Jennie Black was our teacher and Marianne was there to help! Marianne is copic markers. She is the go to girl if you want to know anything about copics! they are the very best markers out there. here is Melissa. Marianne was doodling pictures and Melissa asked if she could have the paper! she took it home! Way to go Melissa!!! Here are the goodies we were given. Yeah! I haven't used the multi - liner pen - it is AWESOME!!!
here are the girls from our table. me, Kelly Rae, Melissa, Diane, Lisa and oh my gosh! I can't remember the last girls name. I am sooo sorry. Diane owns a store in Tucson.
Here is Marianne and I. can you see the red streak in Marianne's hair? she used a copic to color her hair! she says it comes out when you wash it. Maybe I can try some on my gray!!!!

Here is Jennie and I. such a sweetie!
I am so glad I took the class. I learned so much. but if I had it to do again, I would do a technique class. a lot less money, a lot more hands on with techniques. loved the class though....
enjoy....
Lorene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....