Monday, April 26, 2010

Apron Presentation!

A customer came into the store a month or so ago and asked if I could do a demo on how to make an apron. it was for a mother daughter tea at her church. So I started to figure out what I was going to do! Yikes!!! the date was April 24, and it was coming fast!

Anyway, when I walked in, there were aprons everywhere! old ones, new ones, and everything in between! LOL!
they brought out such pretty teapots for each table. the men in their church did all the serving and did such a good job! Thank you for such service.
Here is the whole table. so pretty.

and the yummy food! and we had peach cobbler for dessert - my fav!!!


Here is Kathy H. reading a poem about mothers. I need to get a copy of it.

Here I am talking up a storm!
There was a little girl in the audience that came up to help me. She did a very good job!

there was a drawing after I was through. guess who won? this sweet young lady. Her name is Maddy!!! maybe mom can use it for a while until Maddy grows up a bit!
Kathy, thanks for having me do this! it was fun....
Lorene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....