Monday, September 14, 2009

Thornberries.....

Sorry about having to play "get caught up with all the pictures" time.... but here you go! Friday was Thornberries. This is Terry's finished UFO from about 3 years ago! Go Terry!!! I love the soft blues and browns. one of my favorite combos! This is a Halloween quilt she has been working on. the center is all done! yeah!!! setting beside the top are the borders. She is making these for her little guys....
Several years ago we did a swap of the trees and the red and cream blocks. my quilt is done! Whew!!! Susan made extra and this is from her leftovers! I just love this quilt! It was a great swap!!!
You know I am a sucker for BOM! so here I go again!!! the is Country threads garden club. from several years ago. We decided to do it in our little group. I am starting behind like always! these are the baskets from that BOM. off to the side is another BOM Wildberry Vines by Nancy Odom. I know we are starting this in November for the shop, but TB is going to start it too! I just have to do the pears and wreath and the pieced blocks for #1, and I will be caught up! I guess I am going to be doing A LOT of hand sewing while in CA!

we didn't have many at our meeting, but it is always fun, and relaxing to sit and visit and get caught up! oh, I found out that Bobbi is also doing the BOM from Payson. Tomorrow I will post another block I finished! it feels very good to be on top of that one!!!
Lorene



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....