Monday, September 14, 2009

I lied.......

Sorry about that.... GW's quilt is finished!! all done!!!! Jody Driver quilted it for me. I bought this kit at Quilter's Emporium about 9 years ago - I think! I did all the redwork blocks and the pieced blocks and then there it sat! Ashton and Elena came for Christmas last year. I really thought they were going to tell me that Elena was pregnant. I thought I need to find a quilt to do for the new baby. Well they didn't say anything. found this quilt and started finishing it up. In January they called to give us the news. I just knew it!!! in this picture the binding isn't finished, but it is now!!! Yeah!!! GW will arrive in this world, towards the end of the month. or that is the plan. LOL! Can't wait to hold that little guy.... ok, that's it for tonight! sweet dreams everyone....

Lorene

1 comment:

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....