Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Payson Time again!

Monday was BOM for Cyndi and I. Time to go to Payson! the weather was perfect and we met Cyndi's good friend, Pat at the Red Elephant! We ate outside. Can you see our extra guest - the lizard? he watched us the whole time! Pat and I had the Red Sandwich. there was some red in it, but not sure why they called it the RED sandwich! LOTS of cream cheese. I think I will order the portebello mushroom sandwich next time.
Cyndi had the quiche. it looked very good!

Sorry about the lighting. but this is me, Pat and Cyndi! we had a very relaxing lunch. about 1 1/2 hours!! oh my! but very enjoyable.
before lunch, we went to the quilt shop and picked up our next 2 blocks! I have them already prepped and in the bag for my trip. I know I won't get even a 1/4th done while gone, but it's ALL PREPPED! yahoo!!! I will take a pic of what all is done. you won't believe it!
Lorene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! Come back soon.....